Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bud #18: ITube, YouTube

Thank you Katie for helping me to embed this YouTube video into my blog. I suppose I could just read the directions myself. I'll admit I love YouTube and have been looking for ways to
incorporate it the work environment. One of my current projects is to develop a library orientation for new students and I think videos are a great way to introduce our services and a little humor. The cell phone Ninja librarian would be perfect if it didn't contain the f-word. I'll continue to search for videos to incorporate in my classroom sessions. This video was selected to share with all my fellow 23 stickers as a tranquil escape from the 23 tasks. Enjoy....

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a nice surprise at the end of a busy work day to play your video and see such a perfectly chosen group of photos to go with the music of Crystal Blue Persuasion. I loved it! You have great taste. Thanks for sharing it with us.