Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bud #22: Lifelong Learning

I resolve to maintain this blog, my library thing,
my igoogle page, my Second Life, my Facebook...seriously,
I can not at this time make such a promise. But I WILL resolve this:

I, Bridget Blogger, having maintained some sanity after completing the 23 things on a stick, do on this tax day (is it April 15th already?) firmly resolve
to review over the next few months each of the 23 things. I swear to shift and sort through them and seriously consider ways to implement these technologies into our library. This summer I hope to add several new features to our library webpage that
encourage more interaction from our users.

P.S. I did just sign up for a Webinar on 2.0 next month. Several months ago the
whole concept was rather vague, but today I feel confident in my understanding of the
changes that are underfoot...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Are you done? Today's the last day to completethe things for the incentive. You've done all the work. Did you do the survey? If not, take time to do it now, if you did and didn't identify yourself, let us know. We want you to get a little perk for all the work you put into this!

Bridget's Twig said...

Hi Linda....
I'm done!

Thanks for your help and support over this arduous journey.

Bridget