Monday, February 25, 2008

Bud #3: RSS

Once again, I'm glad for the opportunity to learn about
technology I've been meaning to research. I've noticed
the RSS logo on websites and wondered what it meant.
Now I know.

I set up my RSS account over the weekend during some
precious free time. I found myself reading blogs, adding
blogs and using up my precious free time in front of
a computer! Maybe it's because I sit at a computer
most of the work day that I treasure time away from it.

I had wanted to finish a friend's manuscript over
the weekend and instead became obssessed with
my RSS account. I suffered major information overload
from a source that's set up to ease my mind. I'm
sure this is just my initial reaction to possibilities
of the RSS system. Once I weed and prioritize my RSS
accounts, I hope to save time in the long run. With
the valuable time saved, it'll be back to the books!

No comments: