Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bud #8:Slide Sharing

Lots to choose from here in thing 8: from photos to efolios.
I love photos, have a life time of them stored safely in boxes at
my house. Here comes my issue with our celebrity culture.
Call me crazy, but I'm leery of posting photos on the internet.
I am working on my efolio for professional reasons, but other
than that am not quite sure about posting my mug or personal
information over the internet. And yet, I love to connect a face
to name. The 23 things photos show faces of real library people
enjoying their work. That's a good thing. We can show how
much we really enjoy our work, our space and use photos
to promote our mission.

What about privacy rights and permission to publish photos?
Are individuals asked? told that their faces will be online?

No comments: